With Online Platforms turning into the standard, physical/geological boundaries have been broken. Online high-quality videos, study material, and online tests are replacing offline classroom program teaching method to a great extent.
Given the fact that the majority of the students who aspire to clear UGC NET are either pursuing their Post-Graduation from regular college or are working in some job, it becomes even more comfortable and practical for aspirants to move towards online platforms for UGC NET Coaching because of the flexibility and self-speed control that they provide.
As the nation is turning out to be increasingly advanced, it makes sense to grab the facilities offered online rather than run towards offline classroom programs, which depend on old teaching techniques and non-updated study material and course substance.
There are numerous educators out there on YouTube who are teaching for free as well as in paid courses. You can opt for any one of them for UGC NET Coaching. Now, the question that arises in your mind is, with so many Online Educators present in this education market of UGC NET, how do you get to know which course is better than the others?
There are few things that you must check before purchasing any course online and then, you can without much of a stretch discover which course is better:
(1) Whenever you want to buy some online course, you should first go to the YouTube channel of that educator and check
- How is the teacher teaching?
- Whether the instructor is teaching relevant things or only promoting intensely.
- Are you able to grasp and comprehend whatever the teacher is teaching?
Every student has a different way of understanding and learning things and likewise, every teacher/educator has a different style of teaching. So, for a student to understand and learn whatever the teacher is teaching, it’s really important that the teacher and student have a sync. On the off chance, if the sync between the instructor and the student is less or missing, the student will never be able to grasp and comprehend what the teacher is teaching.
(2) The educators these days in the light of hiding their expertise and capabilities have started making the emotional appeal as a basis of marketing strategy to attract students.
Students must understand that emotional appeal might look attractive but it cannot help you clear the exams without having conceptual clarity.
A little motivation is definitely required but emotional appeal such as “JRF Leke RahengeIss Baar” does not automatically help you clear the Exam. So, choose your mentors wisely.
(3) It has been a trend where you can see students clearing NET exams in their first attempt becoming mentors and they start guiding the students. The very fact that NET clearance makes you eligible to teach graduate students is pertinent to make you understand that there are various other qualities to become a mentor apart from just clearing the exams. Experience, an analytical blend of mind, patience, understanding the needs of students are some of the qualities. Also, just because a strategy worked for a particular candidate does not mean his standard strategy shall work for everyone else as well. So be conscious while choosing your mentors.
Now, I hope next time when such doubt arises in your mind,that which UGC NET Coaching is better, you can easily differentiate between what’s good or bad according to your own understanding.
The aforementioned was just a piece of advice for you. As far as the best source of NET is concerned, you can easily search them on YouTube. I also provide UGC NET Coaching Online, if you want to assess the quality of my material then you can access my free material on my website. Read More